DELIVERING HEALTHY PROFITS
Our industry-unique Up & Down Soft Cut System (SCS) gives you precise fruit cuts without tearing the peel. This means you get the lowest peel oil content in the industry. The result: no bitterness and sweet superior tasting juice!
Our juicers are made from high quality 304 food-grade stainless steel. Our patented features, such as the Double Cover, as well as Two-Zone Technology, provide an unprecedented level of food safety and hygiene in citrus juicing.
High juicing speeds, easy operation, and fast cleaning due to features like the Cross Holder mean happy customers. Our equipment is the most reliable and our industry-leading technical support means more “up time” for more juicing and faster ROI.
A HISTORY OF
CITROCASA IN THE US
- First Citrocasa juicers sold in Europe (Citrocasa 6000, 7000, 8000 Series) based on 15 years of juicing experience
- First Fantastic Series (Citrocasa Fantastic M/AS and M/SB)
- First Citrocasa juicers in the USA
- Citrus America is founded
- Launch of Citrocasa Fantastic F/SB at Host Milan trade show
- Launch of Citrocasa 8000SB-ATS at Host Milan trade show
- Small Pressing Kits available in yellow
- Large Pressing Kits available for Citrocasa 8000 Classic
- Launch of Citrocasa 8000 Advance
- Launch of Citrocasa Revolution
- Launch Citrocasa Eco
- Launch of Citrocasa eXpress and Connect technologies